I'm remembering to be a child.
Remember those indoor playgrounds (McDonalds etc)?
Yesterday we took the daycare to one and it was SOOO much fun.
It is built so parents can go up with their little children, so I took 2 of the babies up and we went down the slide several times. It was yellow and really twisty and it brought back so many happy memories from being a small child. I felt like a little girl again, thoroughly thrilled by a playground and content with life.
For just a few hours I forgot everything else I have on my mind.
It was bliss.
--
I went to my best friend's vocal recital last night.
She's beautiful in every way.
They saved the best for last. (She was last on the program).
I adore her, and not just because we have the same name.
--
A different beautiful friend sent me a letter and I got it yesterday and it was just what I needed.
I'm so glad we can share the wisdom that we have gained into the lives of our friends.
We all learn together, and it's certainly a lot more comforting that way.
--
I was remembering another friend yesterday as well. She's amazing and she's alive and well and walking around, and I adore the heck out of her.
--
I'm almost done....thank you God.
--
I'm remembering you.
1 comment:
yay :) i love you
i loved those play places... woah. i always have the crazy urge to go on them, but i think i'm too old now or something. i don't think they should have limits on those things haha
Post a Comment