Sunday, June 10, 2007

16

1-- Have you ever loved someone so much, it made you cry? I have. I'll readily admit it, because I believe it is part of the definition of true love.


2-- My birthday was so perfect. Like everything. This morning, I wouldn't have said that, but now, it's perfect and the completion is coming.


3-- I am so honoured to have the friends I have. Plain and simple. There's a lot of love around here and I like it that way.


4--Worry comes too naturally. I guess that rather relates back to love again doesn't it?


5-- I'm really into love, but that's okay. Love makes me life, and that isn't a lie at all.


6-- I miss you the second you leave. It doesn't matter how long we've talked or hung-out. I don't care...it's the truth.


7-- I've learned quite recently that my smile is a large part of the definition of Kathleen Laird.


8-- Everything costs something.


9-- Your greastest pleasure is that which rebounds from hearts that you have made glad.- Henry Ward Beecher.


10--I'm experiencing different emotions. I'm pretty sure it's better though, different but better. People may try to convince me otherwise, and tell me there are other options, but it's okay. I don't think I want something different anyways...at least not now. We'll see how time plays out.


11-- A positive mind set is key to staying healthy in all aspects of your being. Mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.


12-- People appreciate you praying for them. A lot.


13-- Letters are one of the most beautiful ways of communication.


14-- It's okay to be transperant once in a while with people you aren't normally transparent with.


15-- It's perfectly fine to tell them you miss them.


16-- Oh and please, tell them you love them.

I will.

I love you.

Them = anybody you love.

--

16 thoughts. 16 years old.

There are a lot more thoughts, but not now.

Come, let's worship Him and bow down. Let's kneel before the Lord who made us. Because he is our God and we are the people He takes care of, the sheep he tends. Psalm 95:6-7

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

...and I definately posted it on the 11th of June...actually..just inside the 12th. Heh.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish i didn't have to love anybody that much. the whole "afraid to love in case you get hurt". but life would be EMPTY without that kind of love.

kathleen dunn said...

i'm so happy you're in my life.

i love you