Monday, July 02, 2007

honesty...

if i was a bird i'd take to the sky.

i'd get away.

this is hard.

apprehension.

bitterness.

displacement.

i need you Lord.

i don't know what's going on.

except.

i know im scared.

that was honesty.

and.

i don't know if i could explain it at all.

--

on another note.

it's been a year.

i won't say a year since what.

i'm sorry.

that person is right.

i'm good at being vague.

it's my protective defense mechanism.

i don't want to get hurt more than i have to....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Something just happened.

As I was typing this.

AHHHH.

2 hours later....

They're gone

Their hair is amazing.

You should see it.

I'm borderline in emotion now.

Tonight I'll be me.

I think.

I hope.

If you don't understand it all.

Don't worry.

I don't either.

God is still amazing though.

1 comment:

Mal said...

kathleen, I love how you can just describe what you feel in such a unique way! " you are so vague." well i hope you feel better! I here for you pookie. Love you

Mal