I wonder what things would be like if I hadn't gone where I went. It's difficult to imagine an alternative to how it is. I try to imagine what life would be like, even if one event had happened differently and I can't conjure up any good alternatives. Even for the not so great stuff. One friend and I were talking about how after a person enters your life, you cannot under any circumstances, imagine life without them. I try to colour in their faces and black them out, to see if I can forget. but they always just bounce right back, clear as if they were always there. The truth though, is, do I really want to imagine life without people? And not just people, but these people. Right now there's a lot of people in my life that I really couldn't live without. Desperate as it may sound, I need them. Each person offers a different perspective, a different kind of love and a different appreciation for me. I like variety and I'm so glad we are all so different. But not different enough we can't relate at all, or carry out an intelligent debate.
--
Summer is basically upon us and I still have a chunk of work to do, I'm going to try to work really hard this week. I keep telling myself I am. I hope I can. I want to be free this summer to be with friends and write another story, and write some new songs and play the piano for hours and hours trying new things and go places I love and places I've never been. I want... the list goes on and on.
--
I actually quite enjoy Avril Lavigne's fairly new hit song.... "When You're Gone". I like it a lot and I'm still trying to figure out why, because on the whole I don't really appreciate her music.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6407230
I don't neccesarily agree with all subject matter though.
4 comments:
Does it have anything to do with the piano intro? :P.
well you're welcome to come and spend lots of time at my house. tala's working this summer so i'll be home on my own all the time with nothing but a looming violin exam to distract me.
my, i sound very sorry for myself. the truth is it's gonna be a delicious summer. but DO drop in often, i'd love that.
kathleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. i need to see you, and everyone. AHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHG. i want to hug you.
Keith...I think you may have "hit the nail on the head" with the whole piano intro idea.:P I've also decided I like it because of the honesty of it. I think.
Hannah... Ooooo, I'd love to come visit you. I have to admit though, I also have a job, but it's just in the mornings most days.
Tala... I need a hug from you toooo. Sigh. Somehow cyber-hugs aren't the same. lol. I wonder why. Please sense some sarcasm:P.
<3
Post a Comment