I spent Saturday afternoon with two of my friends who I've known the longest.
This is us.
Mallory.Meredith.Kathleen
The love of friendship.
beautiful
attract(ive)
kathleen margaret (danielle).
meredith victoria leigh.
mallory elizabeth lynn.
asian me.
me. 
the beauty of friendship.
i heart them a lot. mer and mal.
the imagination of friendship.
chinese umbrellas on the diving board.this is us.

the craziness of friendship.
ooooo .wow.
look at us now.
peace yo.friends since 1998 and counting.
yep.

the fun of friendship.
meredith and I in the change room at bluenotes..heart.
5 comments:
:O
Change room pictures!
yo! haha fun times on saturday. hopefully next time it can be all four of us...kind of like a old times...when it was rachel,mer,you and I. haha BRONTE and we will find the same tree and tunnel and do the same poses and it will be like a before and after picture..
love you
you
are
beautiful!
i looove asian umbrella things.
people look pretty under them, wowsers.
aw you are the prettiest person ever
Post a Comment