We all have our sense of humour, idiosnycrasies, and quirks that make us who we are: our personalities.
We all have our memories, reasons and experiences that make us the way we are: our character.
We all have people we love : our friends.
Accepting us for who we are and all that we come with. Baggage and gifts.
"The greatest gift we can give one another is rapt attention to one another's existance."
-Sue Atchley Ebaugh
This is how I feel right now.
Can you see how much I need you right now?- (AL)
Can you tell how much I love you, even when I don't tell you?-(KL)
4 comments:
aaaaaah
that was way fun
even if we were acting weird.
hahhaha.
it was for the best . haha
love love love love
its creepy that i remember basically nothing about that day...too many ice capps.
An oddly comforting post...
oh man! i walk to that fortinos all the time with the van pelts. good memories. i love that town. i said to meg the other day: i wish everybody i knew lived in ancaster. all the memories associated with ancaster are golden.
then i thought we would be bored if we knew everyone in our town. prolly not. i want the best of both worlds.
and you are faithful, and that's the best thing to be. it's better than being adored. (which i know you are as well.)
Post a Comment