Wednesday, June 20, 2007

100

My 100th post.

Tonight I played "Remember When it Rained" at my recital.
It went okay. Nothing spactacular, but nothing terrible.
Though, this one guy came up to me as I was leaving and told me I was amazing on the piano and my playing was full of character and emotion. Steph said that too. So, it must have been pretty good. Aren't you always you're most critical judge?

i played it with you on my mind. my friend. because i love to remember when it rained.

--

What is with missing people? You stay home and work hard at school for a few days and suddenly you're all over the place in how you feel. I don't get this. I'm being so sentimental. why? there isn't even a good reason...seriously. Oh well? Heh. That's such a question. Oh and what is with all these questions and wonderings?

when you walk away, i count the steps that you take.

goodbye till tomorrow.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

oh man, i've been so sentimental lately too! and sometimes i'm talking to people and there's people around me but i feel alone, or sad, when i really shouldnt and i should be happy, but im not. and i wonder why that happens to me all the time. anyways. don't worry, your letter is actually coming, it just might take a bit longer than i thought :) bye lovee

Tala Azar said...

i see you tomorrow night, right?
could your bring the lawnchairs or will gordon?
question away. i love thinking.
whenever i'm needy i like hugging people. i don't mind not being talkative when i'm with people i feel comfy around.
i know how it feels to have finished a recital. "ahhhhhh."
i realized yesterday that i won't see rosie probably ever again except during the summer. O_O how can people leave like that?!?! there must be some PERMANENCE.
i also like the excitement of anticipating the future and new friendships as well though.
wuv you. t.

Kathleen said...

Janelle.. AHH, YES, EXACTLY! You said it perfectly! I am SOOO looking forward to my letter. I really am.<3

Tala...Tomorrow is the barn dance... are you going?!?!:D Lawn chairssss...umhmm,I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Heh. I have to admit I'm sooo looking forward to the dance, because I haven't seen my friends for a week...NONE of them and I need some "friend medicine" very soon!

anyways love love love to both of you girls, and all of you.:)

kathleen dunn said...

when you walk away, i count the stepts that you take
do you see how muh i need you right now?!!!

when you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you,
when you're gone,the face i came to know is missing too.
and when you're gone, the words i need to hear to always get me through the day,
and make it okay.


i miss you




i realy do.


SUMMER'S ALMOST HERE,
I'M SPENDING MY LIFE WITH YOU
yay