Monday, March 31, 2008

frozen

Have you ever debated with six other people, all of them being on the opposing side? It is quite thrilling. I didn't think I had any debating skills, obviously I do, since I don't think that either side won or lost and I do not feel defeated being alone on my side.
--
I like hanging out with people that encourage me spiritually, and appreciate me and tell me that I'm awesome, even if I totally don't feel all that awesome sometimes. Laughing WITH people is joyous. I like sharing with people what's going on in my life with God.
--
I wonder what he wants from me...it's been at least 3 years...I only knew him for a week, but I spent almost all my waking hours with him, hanging out. I guess I didn't realize how much of an impact I had on him. I'm nothing short of amused and curious about why he's contacted me now.

I remember one time, I stepped out in a dress, with my hair done and he looked at me and just stared like he'd never seen a girl before and said "Wow...". I think it was the first time a boy openly showed he thought I was beautiful.
--
My mouth is frozen; the dentist and all things similar are the health story of my life.
--
Growing more in love every day.

2 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

third section: yes, quite interesting indeed. I shall be very much thrilled to be informed of what comes of this most interesting situation!

Rachie said...

hmm, Brandon eh?
I wondered the same.
Remembering the amazing times, maybe?
That week was amazing. I wonder where Kirk/Kurt is..