I'm so restless, and happy and hyper and full of anticipation. I recieved some more imformation packets on university/colleges today. I'm having a blast working this week, we're doing some cool things. Thursday or Friday I'm seeing a friend that I haven't seen in a year. So, I'm really pumped for that. I'm also just happy for reasons that I understand and reasons I don't understand. This trying to celebrate every day like it was something special is really amazing. Grr. I wish someone would come over and visit. I really want to do something, see someone I love who doesn't live here. There's a lot of people I'd like to see right now. If you haven't noticed my thoughts are really just strung together here. Oh well. Maybe I'll go work on that new song I'm currently writing/composing, or maybe I'll have a dance party. The possibilites. I'm currently thinking of music, heroism, tea, letters and my sister whose talking to me on MSN from the next room. If you're happy and you know it, blog about it. Maybe I'll come up with some inspiring thing to talk about and then I'll blog some more. A movie? Make some cookies?
I'd go for a I'm-hugging-you-because-I-feel-like-hugging-you hug right now. I'm so excited. Just get me outta here. Don't forget to laugh like there's no tomorrow. LOVEEEEEEEEE. YEAH BABY!
1 comment:
Cookies?
Post a Comment