Monday, April 07, 2008

needing some air

Why would someone kill his wife?
Does true love really last forever?
How can you feel one way one day and totally different the next?
Why do doctors go through so much school and still don't have all the answers?
Why do I struggle so much sometimes?
Why does jealousy present itself so often?
How can I get the truth?
What's more important, honesty or friendship?
Why does segragation feel so natural?
How can you keep giving of yourself?
Why are we better suited to some people over others?
What's the true meaning of friendship?
Why does this world seem to be getting darker?
Why do eyes seem to say so much?
How do you keep it in perspective?
How can you build a healthy relationship without it all being emotional?
How do you find love?
How can you figure out if someone has pure motives?
Why does night bring out things from deep inside you?
What good does crying do?
Why do you sometimes get this overwhelming feeling that people are talking about you a lot, sort of behind your back?
Why is it that when you think you've got a stradegy to run with, your life changes again.
Why must your heart be so fragile?
Why aren't there enough hours in a day?
What if I want to do something different?
Why do denominational tags matter so much?
Why does everybody think they are right?
Why is it easier to let some people in then others?
Why do we go 'round and 'round and 'round again?
Why is it that even though I feel like my body is exploding, I feel closer to my heavenly Father each passing day?

I don't expect you to know to answers. I just needed to see it in front of me.

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

2 comments:

Mal said...

those are some good questions. lots of people probably ask the same thing...and I guess they're questions that never can really be answered...struggles struggles struggles..
I'm here for you even if it doesn't feel like it!!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

i ask similar questions all the time. why why why?
because.
it brings you closer to God in the end and He is molding you just the way He wants to through all of these things and questions.
but even that answer means nothing to us sometimes...