A beautiful day. A breath of fresh air; despite the rain and snow blurring my vision.
I met some new people today. It's always wonderful to meet someone and talk to them and start getting to know them and they have no idea about your past, what you've done or not done, or how terrible you can be sometimes. It's like you're hiding, but not. Not intentionally, because of course as they ask questions about you, you answer them truthfully.
Driving home, angels pushed us back from the cement wall with the rain and snowing falling down all around, blurring our vision. Angels are beautiful.
Blurring my vision. Apparently it's a song. The line is now stuck in my head from when we talked about it. Blllurrrriiinngggggg my vision. I really wanted to type it like that, it looks better that way. It looks more like how I feel when I think about that statement.
Stay tuned.
Love has returned.
Oh! HB Brittni.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment