I worked all week. I was tired. I had weird sickness. Yesterday I hung out with friends and we had a good weird time. But nothing, nothing beat what happened to me today.
I was surprised with tickets to see High School Musical: The Ice Tour.
Yeah. So my secret's out of the box, but whatever. If you have a problem with my love of HSM, I guess you'll have to deal with it.:P It doesn't hurt anyone, so we're good.
My employer, who is also my friend, got tickets for herself, her 7 year old daughter (whom I babysit), another mom, her 7 year old daughter (whom I also babysit) and myself for the 5 pm show Saturday March 15th 2008 at Copps Coliseum. This is how it happened...
I thought I was babysitting(AGAIN) and I was dissapointed 'cause I couldn't go to YP's, couldn't hang out with my friend I hadn't seen in a year again and I couldn't even go Irish dancing. So half heartedly I got my stuff together and went over. I walked in the door. and Tawni didn't come running and Jenna stood there in her hat, coat, and boats. Immediately, I thought...."what's going on?" Judy says to me "There's been a change in plans." I thought "Really? YES, maybe this means I can do something I want to!" She said "I have one kid, and we're going out......We're taking you to see High School Musical on Ice!!!!!" I KNOW I stood there dumbfounded and then heard myself saying " Me?" And then Judy said "YEAH YOU!" and then she and Jenna started jumping around and screaming and saying "are you surprised, are you surprised?" And then I said "I have to get different shoes." So I ran like crazy home to get different shoes and then the other mom and her daughter picked us up and we drove to Copps and parked in this really small parking lot, right across the street and we went in and just kinda took it all in for a minute and then we looked around at stuff you could buy and then we went and got our seats. Section 124. Row 20. Seat 9. (That was me.:D). And then a few minutes later the show started. OH MY GOODNESS! Okay. I like HSM and I love figure skating. Mix the two together and it's like DYNAMITE. lol. I loved it so much. Actually. It was so much fun. The surprise was great, the show was great, the company was great. I have to say, I didn't miss babysitting and making MORE money and I didn't miss much else either. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo.:P Yeah. I bought a program that has pictures of all the stars of the ice show PLUS the stars of the actual movie. Mmmm. I'm on such a high right now, it's great. Judy said to me. "We couldn't let your March Break end without doing something exciting". Well, that certainly was exciting. *Sigh*. I love my employer. I'm pretty sure she's one of the best employer's ever.
On a serious note. It's interesting how you can be blessed so strongly through someone who acknowledges God exists, but doesn't love Him the way I do. God works in mysterious ways.
"We're all in this together!"
No comments:
Post a Comment