Sunburned. 'Tis glorious. Skiing. I respect 'boarders, but my heart and my apparently good skills(the words of others) stay with skiing. See me do jumps and boxes; where Kathleen breaks out of the norm.
--
Last weekend was an absolutely-worth-repeating experience. The 24 Hour Film Competition. Read the full account on Keith's blog. It was so much fun, slightly stretching and definitely friendship strengthening. The beauty of friendship is that friendship is always necessary.
--
I think I'm going to have to sit some people down and explain my heart. And how it's being hurt and how maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to question again.
It's actually starting to bother me and I think deep in my heart, I hope, that if they really care about me then they would find a way to change how they say things and how they show their apparent love. Haha, yeah, it's always funny til you loose them in some way.
I try to be a good friend, but sometimes, what I get back makes me think I haven't been good enough and it hurts.
I never want to let anybody down, if I can help it.
On the other hand, I learn from it all. To watch myself and stick it out.
But still.
-
Prayer has become so much more crucial in my life these days, and I pretty much love it.
Praying about everything really. Apparently, it's still hard to wrap my mind around the fact that God wants to hear and know everything straight from my lips, even when He knows everything going on in my life anyways.
-
I want to do something totally different without changing too much.
-
Apparently, this is the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment