Monday, July 16, 2007

I learned something new about Blogger tonight...if you put a post in drafts, when you eventually post it, it will post back when you drafted it. I didn't know that. So I did a quiz last week and put it in drafts and tonight I posted it...you'll have to scroll down my blog to read it. And I'll keep that in mind for later. I should post whatever I have when I have it, it might be kinda weird though,

--

Recently I was at a friend's house and we were eating dinner and her brother suddenly spoke up and said "I think I want to get her *this* for her birthday, what do you think?" (Asking his family in general, and my family I suppose) He was referring to the special girl in his life. It was kind of random and out of the blue, but it was so beautiful. I can't wait til a guy is like that about me. That he cares enough to ask the other important people in his life if they think I would appreicate something specific. It was so sweet to see.

1 comment:

Tala Azar said...

oh that's really cute. but more than cute. i hope if i have one my future husband has a healthy relationship with his family... that is so valuable. you marry into a family, not just one guy's life. and it makes such a huge difference to who they are for the rest of the life, if they want it to or not.
of course, there are exceptions, like my dad. but even in the most extraordinary of circumstances there are things you can't escape.