100. What is your myspace song and why? Testify to Love (remix) it's an amazing song.
99. Do you have a job? If so, what is it? Yep. I work at a home daycare.
98. What is your middle name? Margaret...some say I have another middle name...
97.do you have a crush on someone? Maybe? Haha. I'm not trying to be cryptic...I honestly don't know.
96. Lied in the last 24 hours? Probably.
95. Best break up song? There's way too many. Uhmmm. I don't make a habit of listening to that stuff.
94. Where was the last place you took a plane to? New York City
93. What is the last movie you watched? Step Up
92. What makes you mad? Not even trying to understand eachother sometimes, distance.
91. What would you like to be when you grow up? a lot of things, a wife and mother, and I'm thinking of pyschology.
90. What's your name? Kathleen!
88. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Oh yes. The best ever.
87. Do you have any siblings? Younger sister.
86. Where are you now? My room
85. Fave color(s)? Brown, green and pink.
84. What does the 7th message in your inbox say on your phone? I don't have a cell....and that's not what the message says. :P
82. What is sitting to the left of you? papers, iPod, CD's...a lot of random things
81. Where is your dad right now? the Office
80. Do you have any kids? No.
79. Closest black object? hmmm...my laptop
77. Closest silver object? border around the laptop keyboard
75. Do you sing in the shower? oh yes
74. Do you own any pets? Well. she's not MINE, but my fam has a minature schnauzer. 6.75 years old, Sparky!
72. Last time you listened to country music? ...uhmmm...when a friend sent me a song.
69. What are your fears? being blind to the love of my life and losing them, fire, not doing what I want to do in life.
68. What can you hear now? Techno beats. I'm in the mood.
67. How many drugs are in your system now? YESS DRUGSSSSSSS!!! approx 600mg of Ibupophren.
65. What are you wearing? AE jean bermuda shorts and a blue-belle coloured henley
64. Last person to comment you? On what? I'll say my blog....Mal.
63. Do you sing? Everyday of my life.
62. Screamo or country? Heh. Wow, way to list basically my two LEAST favourite genres.
61. Rock or rap? Rock.
59. Who did you last call? Keith, I think...
58. Who last called you? Mal
57. What jewelery do you wear daily? I'm really sparatic, like I'll wear something for a couple days and then i won't wear it for a few weeks or something.
56. What are you doing now? Typing and thinking about how much my mouth hurts and listening to music.
55. Who was the last person you hugged? Mal...or Mer...or Sammy...or Liz. lol. Church. I can't remember what order it was.
54. Would you die for someone? Well I've actaully been thinking about this...and I think there may be a few people I might die for. it's such a major mind boggling thing to think about.
53. Latest thing you’ve recently learned? Fear will try to consume you. Love is big.
52. Are you cold now? uhmmm, not really.
51. What do you smell? can you smell lime jello?
50. Is anything bothering you right now? yes.
48. What are you doing tomorrow? Working and going to a party.
47. If your ex wanted you back, would you take them back? Uhmmm...well I have no ex's... except in jest....lol.
44. Bed sheet color? fuchia pink.
43. Do you love someone now? RIGHT THIS MINUTE? Heck, YES!
42. Can you swim? Yes.
38. Favorite smell? Vanilla, one's of my friend's laundry detergent.
37. Ever gone a whole day without eating?? Yes
35. United states or canada? Canada...I live there.
33. What would you do if you found out you were pregnant? Uhmmm. I would be major shocked...because the chances of me getting pregnant are like 1%...because I might get raped...but this is way awkward...and i'm going to stop right now.
32. Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans
29. Do you have socks on? It's summer....NO
28. Do you own big sunglasses? I wish...
27. Have you cried so hard you made yourself sick? Yes.
23. Have you recently talked to an ex? No...refer to 47.
19. Favorite tv show? American Idol....I guess.:S
18. Do you like 80’s movies? HAHA. South African (or however you spelll it) 80's movies are the funniest thing you will ever watch in your whole entire life.
15. What kinda music do you like? Pop, Techno, Rock, Some Jazz..and others.
13. Best city you’ve visted? New York City
12. Been to london? Depends which London...been to London ON
10. Favorite subject at school? Art and Drama.
9. Been to college? No, not yet.
8. Favorite time of day? Night
6. Ever licked someones cheek? I don't think so...
5. Seen all the spiderman movies? Yes
4. What are you looking forward to? Kathleen's tomorrow...Mal's Wednesday.
3. Ever gotten lost in the dark? Yes
2. Do you snore/talk/walk in your sleep? Sometimes I talk.
1. Are you afraid when you're home alone? I'm more afraid when I'm babysitting late at night.
THE ENDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment