Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I used to rule the world

So, in other words, if you feel like it, I kind of was hinting at, and sort of wondering, if you wouldn't mind, if you wanted to....call me? Or send me an email or I don't know, something! :P

I'm actually not talking to anyone inpraticular, by the way. Though it would be strange if you figured out my phone number and called me and I didn't know you.... anyways, you can tell I'm a little not altogether, so I guess, call at your own risk. It also explains why I'm posting stuff that doesn't have much meaning on my blog. You can only pay attention to yourself for so long.:P

SIGH.
I'm glad I decided to be honest. I feel better.

I love you.

THE END.

2 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Well, I hope my massive comments, and abundant number of them will be close enough to an email or phone call:)

Another suggestion, a different one than in my other comment (post before this one). Here it is: you know, you could probably pick up your phone and call someone too. Or email. Or organize a huge, fantastic and crazy party or something. Or a big get-together dinner party at a restaurant or something. In the middle of the week or something. Or this Saturday night:) hint hint. Invite people you miss. People you like hanging out with. Say it's a party for celebrating your friends or something. There are a billion excuses you could come up with to have a party. There's alwayas a good reason to have a party, or call someone just to talk.

Well, yeah. Have a good day. I love you.
1 Corinthians 13

Kathleen said...

Indeed!:)

I actually do really want to call someone, but I'm weird so I'm always nervous that I'll catch them at a bad time or they won't really want to talk to me. Crazy, I know. Basically I just have to ask them if they're free to talk, but the mere thought of inconviencing someone makes me pause. I laugh at myself, don't worry.:P As for a party, I was actually thinking of that. But, I was thinking Victoria Day 'cause I'm away for the weekend in Kitchener. I don't even know if people do anything on VD. lol. I guess there is only one way to find out........

I love you too.