It took me forever to fall asleep last night. Something like 2:35 am is when it happened. Another chapter has closed, actually a few different chapters. Things are going to be different. I feel it deeply. People will remain, but differently. I'm going to grow to new heights, heights I only imagined, three years ago. It's going to be a whole new adventure. I thought about a lot while I was trying to relax. I cried too, and I got play make-up all over my pillow case. Oh well, it's better out in the open anyways.
A list, for me, but for you, if you need it:
1) remember to take yourself with you
2) keep chasing the light
3) always reach
4) if you love them, why don't you let them know, doesn't matter how.
5) cultivate a more adventurous attitude
6) let go even more
7) listen to music that makes you think
8) kick the cobwebs out of the closet (of your mind)
9) lay it down, at your Heavenly Father's feet, everything
10) break to find beauty
11) be a true friend
12) stand tall
13) be proud of your friends
14) never let go
15) try not to bad mouth people, gah, it's tough
16) keep golden memories close
17) remember to love people and life.
All in His time.
YP's tonight. Oh, joy!
1 comment:
"Break to find beauty"
How much do I love that?
<3
Post a Comment