thanks Brittni, that makes me feel so much better..... I lay in bed this morning and asked myself why? While I tried to suppress the urge to do something rash. haha.
weeeeell...just because I suggest it, doesn't mean I will be able to come. I will see what I can do though...I don't think we're doing anything that day yet...besides gardening:) yuck:P
4 comments:
i'm sure your new jewels are simply stunning. beauty is pain.
ha.
thanks Brittni, that makes me feel so much better..... I lay in bed this morning and asked myself why? While I tried to suppress the urge to do something rash. haha.
weeeeell...just because I suggest it, doesn't mean I will be able to come. I will see what I can do though...I don't think we're doing anything that day yet...besides gardening:) yuck:P
ohh, can we come? would it be in the evening? i have a lot of work but i could do some of it tonight.
Post a Comment