I'm kind of depressish. Not really, but sorta. I'm kind of lonely too. I guess you could say I'm in withdrawel. I'm getting back to the seriousness of school and it's kinda of crazy. I miss people, probably you. I told myself this time I wouldn't fall into this kind of pit, but I guess it was kind of inevitable. I'm good though, I think. But I think it would kinda lift me up a little if I had some interaction with a smiling face...or voice, that I loved.
--
I got this sweet new system for my room. iPod docking system, CD player, clock and radio all in one. It's pretty amazing. It even came with a remote, so I don't have to move my lazy self to change it or anything while I work away at my school. Ha. What incentive to work harder.:P
--
Does absence really make the heart grow fonder? Or is it in your head? Or merely in the heightened emotion of being seperated for a time?
--
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new chapter. I'm feeling: yes and no, thank you.
2 comments:
Dear Kathleen: Here's what I have to say about all this >
I know about withdrawal. A voice, or smiling face is just what you want. I totally understand. Can you drive? (This is horrible. I should know if you can or not!) If you can, I suggest you make a surprise visit to someone, anyway. I did two this week already, and they are so fun. Read my blog:)
--
I got a zen for my birthday. I pretty much love it. I got a car kit with it too. Yes!
--
I think there is definitely truth to that statement...as frustrating as it feels at the time because you would rather just be with people than be missing them. I also think it's in your head too. Your probably don't miss people as much as your heart is trying to tell you that you are.
--
What is happening tomorrow?
Love, Carol-Lee Joy
Dear Carol-Lee
Your comment in itself made me smile.:)
--
Yes, that's totally it! As for driving...it is a much discussed, much debated topic in my house and therefore, I do not drive yet. Heh. Sigh. Anyways...
--
Okay...that's exactly what I thought. I guess I just wanted someone to confirm it in my head.
--
That's really cool! and a car kit is always good.
--
Well...next time you see me, watch me closely. Haha. That sounds creepy. Uhm, look at my smile. :)
Love,
Kathleen
Post a Comment