Last week I made a list. One thing on the list that my blogger friend Bekah actually pointed out was "break to find beauty".
I did it. When I went away this weekend, I prayed that God would break me to find beauty, and He did it.
The theme was "new". I was thinking about that word. This is my own definition: new- the beginning of something different. It is. It's like breathing out brand spanking new air. Or waking up refreshed. I love God moments.
I threw away one of the deepest, darkest corners of my life on Saturday night. Or at least I tried to. I have no guarantee I'll 100% succeed, but I'm told I'm not alone. It was a dark corner that no other soul knows about, but it has turned into a corner of healing Light.
I am a pillar of marble and rock, beautiful and stately. I stand at the corner of people's lives. Sometimes, I don't know why I stand there, but I have a purpose for being there. I am strong.
God looked at us, and he said: "it is very good".
Everybody dance now.
--
So, you get spun out into a different rhythm and you find out this beat is harder dance to, but there's only a new spotlight you can spin into.
--
I do not understand, and I don't pretend to understand but here is my statement: I'll be your friend.
--
Cry any kind of tears all you want, it will get you places.
--
In case I ever forgot to tell you: I love you.
--
I'm waiting, as patiently as possible....
2 comments:
I did, and I still love it.
And one of these days I'm going to write a blog on it. 'Cause I love it.
Looovvveee it.
=p
<3
i appreciate it
Post a Comment