....tis lovely. It provides great entertainment for children to watch you "attempt" to cut a pineapple...or mutilate it.:P The juice also gives your skin acidic reaction bumps which are fun to study. (I have no idea how to cut a pineapple properly...someone care to teach me?)
Today was a truly beautiful day. As I was leaving Tawni came running to me "You have to leave?" "Yeah, I have to leave". 'Oh.*sad face*...hug?" I gave her a hug. "No...kiss-kiss too!!" I kissed her and she kissed me back. Finally, my handsome man (the 3 year old one) acknowledges that that he is "my handsome man" and actually smiles about it and says he's good when I ask "how's my handsome man?". Jenna comes flying in from school ; yelling "KATHALEENNNN!" and throws herself at me. Abby comes and wraps herself around my waist because she just felt like it....oh and she wants a wheel-barrow (my specialty) and I pick up Sarah and hold her tight as she hugs me forever. -- I am in love.
I bought a book. "The Complete : Life's Little Instruction Book" 1,560 Suggestions, Observations and Reminders On How To Live A Happy And Rewarding Life. It's extremely fascinating, I've already learned some things, like:
812. Don't be thin-skinned. Take criticism as well as praise with equal grace.
and
331. Live your life as an exclaimation not an explaination.
I fully intend to share this wisdom with you all.
I love strength and courage.
I love the faithfulness of my Father in heaven
I love deeply.
I love pineapple juice.
1 comment:
If you supply the pineapple, I'll bring the "know-how".
Woot.
Post a Comment