I love being outside and looking up and feeling the light and warmth on my skin.
I think that sometimes this is all very pathetic and we should all make a bigger effort to not be so dramatic about life. But if there was no drama, what life would this be? And life without drama would be boring. I just really dislike the kind of drama, when people get hurt and are misunderstood, or misunderstand or realize things that have been hidden from them. Or when they're caught in the middle and there's not much they can do. I'm speaking for myself...but I know in my heart I'm also speaking for a lot of people. I like the drama of life when it's joyous, like when people get enagaged; you can embrace it with open arms. Often we think drama is confined to a literal stage. Well, life is a stage and there's a drama playing right now: good, bad, sad, emotional, joyous or any mood. It's a production in progress, ultimately written by you and God.
I really enjoy resolution. I also like actually observing good times and amazing people and acknowledging it all, not just letting it pass me by.
He is so faithful. Oh, yes indeed.
2 comments:
KATHLEEN! Long time! lol...except not really?well...ish.
anyways. i agree life without drama would be quite boring..but we could always do without bad drama..but then we could never learn from our mistakes. but all together. drama isn't so bad.
Mal<3
Oh drama.
Sometimes I almost wish life WAS boring. But I think we would all get sick of it pretttty fast.
Post a Comment