You know when you want something, but you can't have it?
Or you want something but you're not sure exactly what it is?
Or you can't make up your mind?
Or when you're in a good mood but all restless and stressed out inside?
Or when you just can't concentrate?
Yeah, I know.
--
I can't sleep.
There's just so many decisions to make and things to think about all the time now.
I'm just going to do something.
How can I do it?
It's not even legal.
I don't think.
Okay, I'm rambling.
Forgive me.
The End.
PS. I'm okay, really.
4 comments:
What is it you want to do?
. . .And you don't need to be forgiven, I have almost the exact same thoughts everyday. And I often ramble.
kathleen wants to do something illegal, eh?
hmmmmmm
Bekah...I can't really say. Not yet at least, we'll see.:)
Brittni...Hmmm, maybe not illegal, it just FEELS illegal I think.
Dear Kathleen,
I assure you, selling drugs to rich stuck-up kids, however appropriately Robin-Hood-style-rich-to-poor, is still quite definitely illegal. So don't even think about it.
Love, Keith
Post a Comment