Don't you want to put the hammer down, take a break from all the pressure?
Yes.
Can't you just believe in me because I'm me?
Just because you don't agree with everything I say or do.
Please believe in me, I need you to.
Pressure from all sides.
To be this person, to do that thing.
You poke fun at me, accuse me of thoughts.
You tell me to stand strong, don't let it happen.
"Don't let people knock you down with words or glances."
Well, I do that to a certain point, and then I cry inside.
And what are the last things that go through my head at night?
I'm speaking to many, speaking to people who'll never read this.
It just needs to be said, because it weighs on my heart.
Can we just believe in each other for ourselves?
Can you please, believe in me for me?
Actually indeed.
Not just an act.
2 comments:
but then, life is so beautiful.
and hey, your dad got a job?
Post a Comment