Happy New Year.
The last 6 hours of my 2007 were wonderful, aside from loss of all feeling in my feet.
But there were many other hours in 2007 that were wonderful as well. I think back over the last year from start to finish going through each event, milestone and celebration in my mind, as chronologically in order as possible and pushing away all the negative and hurt, frustration, anger and lonliness there is love and laughter, smiles, joy, understanding and togetherness. God had blessed and does bless me so much, every day, no matter what. The biggest thing I learnt this year is there are people besides your family that are required to love you that love you and can't tell you how much they do because it's not possible. I also learned there are many kinds love. Sadly some people can't see the difference. Like for me, close to my heart there are many guys. My guy friends, who "I love so incredibly much". People don't get it. Apparently it's impossible to love a guy without being "in" love. That's probably one of the saddest things I know. The message of our culture seeping into our lives. It's so frustrating and I really hate it when people judge me on my love and who I'm loving and automatically expect things. So this year, I'm going to continue my quest to love and I'm going to love who I want and eventuallly let what other people think of who I love and how roll off and be gone. I'm really going to try.
Dear God,
Thank you for Your greatness and all You give me and bless me with. Thank You for Your unfailing perfect love that helps me live each day. I'm greatful because You are everything I am not and You fill in all my empty spaces and pick me up when I fall down on this road I'm on. I love You.
Kathleen.
Let it roll!!
1 comment:
that's one thing I've never understood either. how people think you can't love who you want, even if they are guys. some of my greatest friends are guys. and there's nothing wrong with that.
happy new year.
Post a Comment