Sunday, January 06, 2008

decided

I've decided it is time for a new look.

-

I've decided that I really really like my own room and my own bed. Sleeping over and going away is nice and all, but my own space is where it's at.

-

I've decided I need to make some new goals, going back into school and regular life. It's hard because God challenges us to challenge ourselves but sometimes I just feel so lazy and just want to stick to what I know already. I need to break out of that.

-

I've decided I really love all the people who play such vital roles in my life.

-

I've decided I need to fall more in love with Jesus.

-

I've decided the city is where I need to be to breathe properly.

-

I've decided that some people deserve a second chance.

-

I've decided that everyone needs someone in their life to tell them they're the prettiest (or most handsome:P) person in the room.

-

I've decided that books can give you lot's of ideas on how to be a better person or make something better. Fiction and Non-fiction.

-

I've decided that I really love photographs and photography...and I need a new better camera to do crazier things.

-

I've decided I could go on and on, but I have to stop sometime.

-

The end of decidedness for now.

3 comments:

Bekah Smith said...

Amen.
So I feel like you stole my idea about doing the :"I decided..."
But I was thinking of setting up my blog today, and that was going to be my first post, and this was written on sunday. So there is no way that could be.
At all, really. Since, yeah.
Anywho,
I'm thinking Nikon....cough
:-D
Which maker do yo prefer?

p.s I'm the same person as NoWayJose......

Kathleen said...

Ahha, I know who you are, sorta:P. If I knew you in real life I'd know you through Keith and you live nearish him and you are a friend of his on facebook. right!? haha I'm such a stalker.

Feel free to use the same idea for your post, I dont mind. I won't accuse you of stealing.:P Nikon's are good...but I'm a Canon girl. hehe. Are you by chance a Nikon girl?

PS. When you start blogging I'm going to read your blog.:P

Bekah Smith said...

Hah, yes, that's all correct, you get an A+ . . . .How do you know where I live......?
:P

lol, thank you, that means alot to me. Stealings bad.
Ha.

Actually, at first I wanted a Cannon D40, but then my Dad said that the Nikon D200 was just as good, blah blah blah, and some other stuff I can't remember, I was listening, really. . . it was just awhile ago. Yeah, so I got excited about the Nikon, 'cause my parents are paying for most of it...Sweet deal.

Sweet, I'll let you know, when its up and runnig.