Lately, sleep does not come til well after the midnight hour. I'm not really sure what it is. I know I have things and people and situations on my mind, but that's nothing new at all. Then I wake up two or three times in the night, making my days drowsy at times. Sighit. Why? In these late hours though, some of my greatest revelations, creations and strength come to me.
Right now on the radio there is a song that is getting overplayed that I could listen to , over and over and over again. It's almost been a month since it started playing and I still turn the volume up a lot louder when it comes on. It just gets me deep down inside and I'm trying to figure it out. This process is called preference-analyzation. (Heh, sorry.:P)
The song: For the Nights I Can't Remember by Hedley. (clickhere).
I've sat here for a while trying to think of something interesting to write about or say, but there's nothing coming to mind so I guess I'll go and wait for sleep to come.
As much love as I can give...
Oh, one last thought tonight/this morning: Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.
2 comments:
"This process is called preference-analyzation."
Psychologists these days...
:P.
i love that song..if you want the meaning of it..notice the lyrics and just think...it will come to you. if not ill tell you!
Post a Comment