Here I go, changing again. But I'm so much more confident I think. Whether I want it or not, things are going to move and change, so I'm going to embrace it. There's so much... I choose to bury to instead let God's happiness shine out. I can feel it deep inside; 2008 is going to be nothing like I ever dreamed. I'm going to be stronger this year, that's a guarantee just because of how life is. I was listening to a song I haven't listened to in ages and the first 2 lines of it are :
The secret to life is letting go. The secret to love is letting it show.
I like that a lot.
I've done so much thinking these last few days, I know it's just going to keep spilling through my head. It's okay. Even though there is reason to be let down (again) I'm going to try to keep smiling.
Life is super exciting and cool and I love it and everybody in it.
Yeah, God's awesome.
1 comment:
That's sweet.
:)
What song is that?
p.s the blog is up and running.
Post a Comment