Thursday, November 29, 2007

flying up high

(I shall continue in a similar way from yesterday.)

A splash of colour across blue, a cloud of darkness overshadowing beauty. I want to soar like a bird, high into the wide expanse we call sky. Feel the wind on my face, feel freedom and chains broken. Feel overwhemingly joyful and lift my voice high. Closing my eyes, I want to feel every emotion fall over me and let the negative roll off my back. Flying up high, I want to look at everything from a new perspective and not see it as bad, but see its potential. To sigh and laugh and think lovely thoughts: about sunshine just above my head and smiles and sincerity, proper respect for others and appreciation. Diving into the sky with no fear, trusting myself in a way I think impossible. Self control as I climb and passion to succeed, and honesty beyond all measure. Encouraging words for even those I don't get along with. Love that destroys all known boundaries. A heart full and ready to serve as asked. Trust that doesn't end in weakness. Gentleness that comes and overshadows harshness. Lips that want to praise my Maker every moment. I want to see and feel and drink everything in. I want acknowledge every little good thing that happens. Every loving word people say; remember it all and keep it safe locked away in a big old trunk, and when I'm feeling down, open it up and hear the words and feel the hugs and see the smiles. I feel it still, the emotion I felt yesterday... I wonder when it will go away? I asked myself if I was in love.; but I'm not. I asked myself if I was infatuated; but I'm not. I asked myself many things, and I didn't find answers. I'll keep searching, I'll keeping trying to fly and please let me fall so far into somewhere. I'm not sure if I'm done yet.

No comments: