Tuesday, December 04, 2007

words i never said

so did I happen to say one day...

"thrust me in the middle so I can learn some things I never thought I'd have to face in my world".

did I?

did I happen to say one day...

"throw something my way to beat me down, so I can learn to stand again."

did I?

did I happen to say one day...

" I want to feel it all in my heart, the pain and hurt of all my loved."

did I?

God, is this a nudge to reconsider decisions I thought were final?
No, it's more like a push; but I try to brace myself so hard.
Am I listening?

2 comments:

kathleen dunn said...

but sometimes its good to get what you haven't asked for.

it makes us who we are.

i love you.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm praying for you Kathleen. Maybe we could talk again soon?