Thursday, November 22, 2007

bits of my heart

I'm pretty sure something no short of blinders have been peeled away from my eyes and now I'm beginning to see, truly see, like I haven't see before, in more situations than one.

I'm also angry. Angry because someone's being left behind and I love them and I love the person whose leaving them behind. I don't think this is right. Yes we all change, but how can we forget so easily? Sadness.

I love love. I am in love with love.

People are my passion. I realize this more and more all the time. Especially children.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

i know it's hard. but if you see this Kathleen, you should do something about it. i've been a part of a situation like this recently and it's best to do something about it. before it gets really bad. or it's too late.
matt. 18:15-20