Tuesday, November 13, 2007

november 13th newsletter

ever had the thought...."I've got to keep it together" echo through your head? yeah? me too. and it happens way too often. I think that's a big part of the "problem". I'm so busy screaming "keep it together" at myself, I fall apart worse then I would or even not.

so, presently I am doing fairly well. I'm just thinking of some stuff I could be doing and thinking about somebody, actually several are currently filtering through my head. I'm also thinking how it would be lovely for there to be more than 24 hours in a day with added sleeping time as well as more time to work and get stuff done. I'm also thinking it might be nice to go out with a friend..or even better, have a party. I'm thinking of planning a christmas party. It's just kind of in the back of my mind, just sitting there, I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

photography is fun. just don't put me under (too much) pressure to get it done and it's really super interesting.

I was looking at university/college options on the weekend at a christian university/college fair in Niagara. I went with the mentality I was going to stay chill and not feel any pressure; because some of the reps for the schools certainly know how to talk a good game. Mhmmmm.
I think I know what I want to do...but then I keep finding myself questioning myself. Oh well, I have 14ish months before I need to have a full out panic attack.:P

life calls.

all my love,
Kathleen

There is no fear in love. Perfect love drives out fear. -1 John 4:18a

2 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

life can be stressful, huh? and hurt sometimes. and it can be just plain fun. praying for you.

and thanks for the devotion on monday at choir. it was just what i needed to hear.

kathleen dunn said...

thats a great bible verse.