Thursday, December 21, 2006

someconfusionoflife

There is still, there is calm.
But underneath, there is tension.
Or maybe it's my imagination.
Gone again.

Maybe it's the lost hopes and dreams,
That I've finally opened my eyes to.
Maybe reality isn't as bad as it seems.
I could get used to this.

Falling to pieces.
Wait, am I?
Slowly, it all makes sense.
Feet on the ground.

An odd sort of joy,
Enveloping me.
Closing off old thoughts.
Previous old feelings.

Are they old?
I think so.
In a way I hope so.
I may never know.

Will they understand?
Of course they will.
My head is spinning
My eyes are closing.

I'm submitting to dreams,
Unrealistic.
No I'm not.
Not anymore.

Tell me your dreams,
I'll tell you mine.
The sun is still shining.
You haven't left.

There is still, there is calm,
Things will be alright.
You'll see.
Love will still rule.

No comments: