Have you ever thought about people?
Haha, if you answered NO to that question, umm, well, I don't know:P
But have you really thought about people, and how different we are?
Each with our own personality.
A one -in -this -world character.
Do you think it's funny how some personalities get along really well with certain other personalities, but not very well at all with others?
We should all be able to get along with each other no matter who we are, or what we look like.
We don't need to all be "ho humm were the best friends ever" with everyone.
But I think it would be nice to at least have the freedom to smile at everyone.
I was just thinking about that.
Well I'm gonna take a step out my ordinary and speak directly about one person.
I think that everyone should meet this person, because he is easily the definition of cool.
"All kinds of fabulous".
My friend Victor. Probably the most atmosphere adapting, versitile guy I know.
I really feel just plain old comfortable with him.
And I admire his "I-REALLY-don't-care-what-others-think" attitude toward life.
I wish I had that as much as he does.
From the first time I met him and he flirted with me, to the last sincere comment he made to me last night at a party.
I've always liked him.
You should meet him.
Oh and best of all, he loves God:-D
Call early, cause his appointment book fills up quickly.
Are you going to hide the truth away or are you going to share it?
Honesty is the best.
As many of you who read this blog know I was taking an art course, and we had to come up with a concept and paint it.
Mine came to me in the middle of the night one night.
It was so vivid in my mind.
So clear and crisp and totally in focus.
I knew that's what I HAD to paint.
Thanks be to God, my art teacher loved my concept so I was able tto stick with it all the way through.
What i didn't tell anyone else was that when I got my concept I also knew who I wanted dedicate it to.
I dedicated it to my 2 best friends.
Seriously, I don't care if I'm THEIR best friend or not.
The only thing I care about is that they're MY bestfriends.
Kathleen and Keith.
2 of the best people walking this earth.
Inspiring to me.
Still unbelievable to me is that they love me for me.
And I don't have to try to be anything else.
When I act like the weirdest person ever, they shake their heads, but don't walk away.
Oh and my concept?
"God loves us, enabling us to go out and love others with the love of Jesus."
As I approach this Christmas, I approach it a lot differently then last year.
Last year I was depressed. This year I couldn't be happier.
Last year I was unsatisfied. This year I am pretty satisfied.
Last year I had more questions than answers. This year I still have more questions than answers but it's easier to handle.
Last year I cried on this night as I sat home alone. This year I'm going to a Christmas party.
Last year I was wishing for just one friend to understand me. This year I have beautiful friends that understand me.
Last year I was dreading Christmas. This year I'm anxiously anticipating celebrating the Birth of Jesus with friends and family.
That's it for now.
Thank you for reading.
I love you, whoever you are.
--Kathleen
1 comment:
kathleen.
you are one of the greatest people i have ever met.
i love you so freaking much.
thanks for being there for me tonight.
i know it may seem like it, but. sometimes i just feel so upset, but i hide it with smiles..
go listen to "charade". amanda falk. yeah. that song is like. my life.
i love you so much kathleen.
Post a Comment