It's been a while. And I've missed blogging.
My days have been filled with everything from painting to singing to babysitting.
And everything in between.
This time of year is ALWAYS more busy for me.
I just get so over whelmed and stressed
I guess it's normal that if you're busy, you'll have some element of stress.
This past Monday was the Strings Etc! concert.
I thought it was amazing.
We sounded soooo good.
And we got to wear ALL black. WOOT!
Tomorrow is the last day of co-op.
Due:
Skirt
Painting
Essay
Completion of reading of Transforming Vision.
I have to say I'm kind of dissapointed it's the end, even though it will take a load off of my schedule. I love co-op and the people at co-op.
They're the best ever.
And we have some awesome times.
Especially in sewing class.:P
Christmas is coming up FAST.
I've got maybe 50% of my shopping done.
It doesn't need to cause so much pressure, but it does.
And even though I tell myself I'm not going to get caught up in it.
I do.
*Sigh*
Well I have some work to do
Love you all,
1 comment:
pretty much the best picture of life.
i love you dearly my love.
thank you.
Post a Comment