Kindness...Something that has been taken and destroyed by our society. Counterfeit kindness. The noticeably fake smile and the words "that was nice". How does it make you feel? Absolutely wonderful, on top of this world?? Or does it make you feel like you're second class, that you don't really matter. Generally it is the counterfeit kindness that is displayed. People think they are making someone's day, but actually on the contrary. Yes their are people who, when being kind are sincere to the highest degree. They really mean what they are saying, but because there's so many counterfeit kindness people. Trust is lost. Almost everything said is superficial. Hardly worth anything. It's sad. We live in a world full of fake smiles and fake hugs and fake words of encouragement. Fakeness, Fakeality.(not real words I know.)It's distressing. Sincerity leads to trust. If sincerity isn't there, what will happen to trust? We need honesty and truth. Where will this world, this country, the cities we live in go if there is no honesty? People have found it easier to be "kind" than truthful. How desperately the word kindness cries out to be redeemed.
--Kathleen
2 comments:
true true.
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ha ok true true must say but I hope to you my hugs arn't fake,my encouragement hopfully dosen't sound fake hey kathleen its mal I love you lol i love everyone of my friends and would never look down to them...although i am guilty of one thing..faking smiles..79% of the smiles i make are fake.. that rymed!!! but yes it is true and honesty..i am not always honest but most the time I am. ye anyways.. i g2g AJ is ringing..if you know what I mean.
-Mal*<3
Post a Comment