I would like to say something
I would like you to know that I miss you a lot
I would like you to know that I am thinking about you
I would like you to know I am praying for you
I would like you to know I have cried over you
I would like you to know that I am thinking about you
I would like you to know I love you the way only a friend can
I would like you to know that I hope that everything will turn out right
I would like you to know I don't want to lose you
I would like you to know that I care about you
I would like you to know that.
Okay, I have no idea where that came from. Whatever, I'm posting it. lol.
Kathleen
5 comments:
provocative..
"lively and provocative!"
You're obviously on a quest to the centre of being...
comings, goings, arrivals, departures.
yoooo great poem...i already told you that on msn ..but whatevs...ye all these people that commented are in your school thing i feel so out of the loop lol but ye go to batmans-girl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment