Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mixed Up

Mixed Up


I got a little mixed up
Wasn’t sure where to go, where to turn
But You were there with Your arms open wide
There to pick me up and hold me in Your arms
Forever
You were there to comfort me and make everything okay
To pick me up , and hold me in Your arms and tell it was okay
Okay to cry, okay to laugh, okay to scream!
You want what’s best for me and you don’t like to see me sad, see my mad, see me in despair.
You love me to much to turn Your back and leave me behind
It breaks your heart to see me living in a gray world
Where everything seems so terrible
Until you come and pick me up and hold me in Your ever loving arms
I stay there, full of peace,and calm, not struggling anymore just resting safely in Your arms
Jesus you make my world bright again
You make my world happier, joyful.
A wonderful place to be.
Jesus Your arms are my haven of peace.
Forever.

--Kathleen

2 comments:

Keith Brink said...

I told you that you were a talented song writer. Now all you need to do is sit back and wait for the contract requests to come pouring in :P.

Mal said...

nice song. lol ye I was lost till the jesus part..like i thought you where thinking weirdly about a person and i was beginning to think your a nut job..but I was wrong once again. Anyways it is good to see someone actually keeping up with there blog unlike me...my poems arnt going so well..and that is what i put on my blogs..I am just in a big problem right now...well like 3 big problems lol not usual of me to have many problems is it? well ye i will stop..great song once again.

-mal