I am so sad right now. I just said goodbye to some of the best people in the whole wide world. They were attending Masters Commission at my church. (Bible College). I just don't know what to say. Only that I am really sad. Who knows when I will see them again. I'd like to write about one of the girls in MC. And I know that she doesn't like her name being posted publically so I'm just going to call her K.
K is the best female youth leader that ever walked this planet. I am dead serious. She is soooooo much fun!! Youth is fun when she's around. (that doesn't mean it's not when P.M is there though, lol don't take it wrong.) I love her a lot. And I wanted to say that on my blog, because I want people to know that K is the best youth leader and mentor in the world. (Sure, you may disagree about the "world" part, but this is not for debate, I'm just stating facts here.)
She is an awesome friend,and she has an INCREDIBLE voice and she plays the piano.
K is my hero.
Love ya K, (if you ever read this and you probably will.)
Yeah so that's what I have to say and I feel a tiny bit better now. I miss her tons already.
God Bless!!:-)
Kathleen
2 comments:
hey you- happy belated birthday!
ack people leaving. it sucks so much. my two best friends are now gone. SIGH!
Yeah even though I was kinda mad at her that night...i really miss her now to.
-mal<3*
Post a Comment