Sunday, June 18, 2006

Shopping Expedition

Yesterday afternoon I went shopping with my family at the mall. Now you have to realize this is an event. My mom is definitely not a shopper and generally my dad isn't home to go shopping when I want to, so this was, indeed, a very rare event.
So we went to the local mall, into the coolness of A\C. We actaully don't have A\C at home so that's part of the reason we decided to escape to the mall in the first place.
So we went and we went to the Bay which is actually a pretty cool place. Rachel and I went to the accessories department and were trying on these hats and scarves that were pretty hideous ;-p. Not surprised that they had been marked down several times.:-P

Then we left my parents and Rachel and I wandered down the mall to American Eagle where we found some clothing and went and had a party trying on the stuff in the dressing room.
We both got t-shirts. Our parents caught up to us.
Then we continued to wander through the mall. Ending up at Old Navy. I went to the Clearance section. Right, for those who don't know. I am a bargain shopper. I live for good prices. Well not quite but it gives me great pleasure in finding good deals.
At Old Navy, in the clearance section. I found this really cute, GREEN! shrug type thing. Green is my new colour choice. I decided I really like that colour.
The we decided we needed to get home. Or actaully it was my parents that decided that, I could have shopped for a lot longer. :-P
Then I went to Rogers and got a movie for $6.99 that I have been wanting for a lonngggg time.
And that was my families shopping expedition.
I think that I am going to write a book. " Guide to a Shopping Mall ". It will give you tips on how to walk in a mall, how to talk, how to act, how to decide what to buy and what not to buy. And other crucial information. Now will I get round to writing this book? Who knows?

Kathleen

No comments: