Yes, I have changed the name of my blog, and the template. I decided that it was time for something new. Even though these will still be my thoughts and feelings. I felt compelled to rename it "Live and Love".As you already have seen.
The reasons why? Well, these days I've really been into love. Sounds rather weird, i know. But I have just been reminded more frequently how important it is, to love and be loved. I can't live without it.
To be loved has many benefits, and stronger self confidence is among them.
Then the live part...well I've also been reminded that I need to live..haha....yep...live. A life that is alive. Not dull and drab. Take chances, be daring, let loose and don't forget to smile and laugh along the way. Live and Love a life for God...Live and Love out Loud.
God Bless You!
Love
--Kathleen
2 comments:
love is amazing.
imagine where this world would be if there wasn't love... and if God didn't love us first. i dont' even want to imagine it...
ooo pumpkins, i love pumpkins.
and i love youuu.
love is a many spendid thing
lifts us up where we belong;
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
..
i was made for lovin' you baby, you were made for lovin' me..
JUST ONE NIGHT GIVE ME JUST ONE NIGHT!!!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE . ONE NIGHT IN THE NAME OF LOVE
-moulin rouge.. one of the best movies of lifeeee. p.s. i skipped the girls parts. shes saying no to love lol
Post a Comment