if only i could find something to laugh about. which seems very unlike me not to find something. but it hasnt been a good day. or week i miss you see ya monday =)
Oh Kathleeeen, I love you too...more than Keith does:p Yes, see you Monday:-) It's been a long 2 weeks. You know, K3 hasn't talked together for a long time, and that is NO laughing matter. Cheer up my darling...we love you.<3
3 comments:
if only i could find something to laugh about.
which seems very unlike me not to find something.
but it hasnt been a good day.
or week
i miss you
see ya monday =)
Aggh, KD, I love you, and...maybe we can find something to laugh about on Monday, eh :).
Oh Kathleeeen, I love you too...more than Keith does:p
Yes, see you Monday:-) It's been a long 2 weeks.
You know, K3 hasn't talked together for a long time, and that is NO laughing matter.
Cheer up my darling...we love you.<3
Post a Comment