I live in a fragile world, ready to collapse at any moment..In yet I trust it not to, because God is holding my world together.--KathleenL
You make me happy...You make me feel the way I do...you make me happy...I want to make you happy too....You make me happy...I wish the whole world knew You too.
Though I cannot count the ways... You have made my life so blessed... all I know is that You came and made beauty outta my mess.--Ayiesha Woods
Lord I really need you in my life..fall everytime you're not inside, can't go on without Your love..I can't go on.
Everytime you arrive, let my heart be open, 'cause it's you I put my hope in. You give me life, give me strength, give me courage, even though I don't deserve it.--Group1Crew
We who were called to be your people...sinners and theives, were lifted up from the ashes and out came the sound of the redeemed.. The sound of the redeemed..can you hear the sound of melodies, rising up to You rising up to You.
The sound of melodies.--Leeland
I really need to break this trend...here's praying...here's hoping.
I don't want to do it wrong.
I want to handle it the right way.
I want it to work out in a good way.
Here's praying, here's hoping.
Don't want (you) & (me) to get hurt.
--Kathleen
2 comments:
i love kathleen laird.
pretty much to pieces.
yeah.
to pieces.
eeeee i love you
Post a Comment