Thursday, October 12, 2006

Focus

The first few flakes of snow fell today in a strong breeze.
How pretty it is.. or should I say "was" since they are all gone now.

I'm so tired....just because the last 2 days of my life have been very busy, and wonderful.
Yesterday was Focus...well I never expected it to be like it was. But I was very satsified with how it turned out. I don't really know what I expected it to be. So I can't tell you..but I can tell you I had a spactacular time.
Faytene-- Wow what passion!!! That's all I can say.
Volleyball--- oh wow....how slow paced a game.....how non-professional we were..but what fun... in the rain..with Katie cheering us on wildly.:-)
I could have played in the rain...but it was rather pouring and the ball was slippery.
Bordermania--- Not enough time.:-( "Quiet" funn was had by all though. lol Suzanne. Use your imaginationn.
Drama- By far my fav...oh yes...I love Drama. Making faces...trying to look angry...but then looking at Janelle and Brittni and losing it laughing. The "Rescue" . Angela, Randi and Chris...oh wow. ahah.."so which side we gonna fall out on? It's gotta be the same one:p"
Dinner-- "So can I sit at your table?" "No way..." "Of course you can.:-)"
Then more and more people pulling up chairs to sit... Eating...Brittni, Hannah, Tala, Janelle, Daniel, Justin, Scott, Nathan, Sarah, Jordan and Keith. All at one table. Got a little crowded..with certain people fighting over and stealing from other tables drinks...more specifically..Fruitopia. Much fun though.
Capture the Flag.. Raining..cold...wet. Ripping my flag into 3 pieces...to share with people..more so..Luke and Keith, who weren't fast enough to get their own flags in the first place.... it was so short,it only fit around my wrist. But it was good to share with friends. :-)
Meeting new people..so much fun...Madeline, Trevor...yeah..awesome times!!:-)
Good experiences.Good times.Happiness.

Love

--Kathleen

No comments: