In the moood to blogg...
Not sure what about though.
Hmmm.
No ideas... blech.
If a picture is worth a thousand words what are they?
la la la la.
I haven't written someone a letter in a long time.
Letters are so much more personal then an email that can very easily be deleted.
Letter are harder to delete.
As thoughts are.
As some experiences are hard to forget.
Well still not much inspiration.
I wish...
I wish for a lot of things.
I'd like to go back to the way things were before.
In yet I am looking forward to the future.
I wish that everything would be okay between us.
I hate this discomfort between us.
It's saddening.
I miss the good times.
I miss you.
Colour is creeping into the leaves on the trees.
Fall really is here.
Rain and coldness.
The air is really fresh though. Crisp.
I can't wait til the leaves fall and then I can go cruching through them.
Such satisfaction.
Why can't we just all get along?
It would be so much more pleasant.
Maybe we should move to Japan.
Apparently it's better there for relationships.
But there's not much independency(sp?)
Apparently.
Time moves on.
Whether I want it to, or not.
Time...ticks away.
Clocks...hmmm.
Tea.
A nice hot cup of tea.
Also satisfying.
It's good to drink tea with a friend
It makes it taste better.
Or talk to a friend on the phone while they are making tea.
Wishing you could just slide over there to share a cup of tea.
Slide?
Hmm that's an interesting thought.
I'll just slide to my friend's house for a cup of tea.
Imagine you had to slide everywhere. Oh wow.
This post has been so random...
-Kathleen
4 comments:
kathleeen!
how are you?
mm tea, it's pretty much my favourite.
hey are you going to focus? cause if you are... then i would see you, and that would be pretty cool. hurraaaa, well, i must get back to math, so i shall talk to you laterrr <3
oo kathleen.
i love you so much.
i say we have a tea party.
cuz i love tea
and i love you.
and we have to discuss things =)
<3 much love
kathleeeeeeen. D. xxooxo
Kathleen...A tea party is a very good idea. Haha. You don't have to wear a frilly dress though:p. Ohhh I love you too darling.
Janelle... YESSS I am going to Focus!!! T'will be amazing... I read something on Keith's blog about you picking Drama for your first choice!? I did too:-) Maybe we will be in the same drama group?!:-D
I'm liking this idea. Having a tea party. Maybe we should have one altogether?! And get like Lysha and Brittni and many others to come too and we can all party together!! haha. Shall we make it an all girls event?:p
much love<3
yesss drama was my first pick, and heck we better be in the same drama group! yeah im excited about it, pretty much because i get to see people i haven't seen in forever hehe.
i shall see you in two days :D
Post a Comment