Monday, December 17, 2007

for right now

1)

Snow falling down in the streets.
Clothing them in blankets of white.
Sparkly and soft, it keeps on falling.
Coziness and hot chocolate warm inside.
Relaxing day, but reality decides to hit me.
I cry myself to sleep, thinking over things.
That won't happen for a while, or at all.
I just don't want it to happen again.
I dread it...but I trust. I trust so much.
It's just when something has happened.
Not once, not twice, but three times already.
If there's the potential for it to happen again.
There is worry it will.
This time, I think it's different...oh I really hope it is.
Otherwise...I don't even know.
This will be a recurring theme of thought on my mind.

--

2)

There is silence between.
I remember.
It's on my door.
It's been a year.
Things have changed.
In yet, not.
Incredible love.
Do you remember?
Peace is in the silence.
--

Just because I think I'm kinda down sounding a lot in my posts these days, and I don't mean to be some sort of depressed person. It's really just my life right now, figuring things out and learning and going through changes in my family and other changes. So, I'm going to finish with a happy poem/thought.

--

3)

Excited as I hit the button.
Tingles run up and down my spine.
It's going to be great.
I love this time.
To give, when I could get.
But because I'm loved will probably get anyways.
Presents for people and family and friends.
I love with my whole heart.
But I have to admit there's one in praticular...
Ahhhh, I'm so excited.
I just get really happy tears in my eyes,
Everytime I think about it.
You know what the greatest thing is?
I know they'll love it.
I love presents.
I wish I had enough to get everyone I love something.
*Smile*

--

Love you!

3 comments:

Mal said...

kathleen...you know. your not alone. I think this age has something that comes along with it. aka- figuring life out and finding out we your belong and all that lovely stuff...and i dont find your stuff depressing.. its just honesty.
Your not alone..im here..same spot..well maybe that same spot.
Love you!!!!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

hey, i didn't know you wrote poetry! i have to write a poem for the person i have to get a gift for in my boyfriends' family. and i'm really bad at it. wish i had your talent.
hope things are going okay over there. have a good Christmas okay? don't let the tough things of life not let you have a good time. enjoy it! heh, i think i should listen to my own advise.
anyway, love you. God bless.

Kathleen said...

Awwhh thanks girls. I love you both crazy much. The funny thing is, you don't even know each other, but that's okay! It just shows that people from all parts of your life are there for you and love you!:)