I'm pretty sure that I have gone back on my word, but I don't think it's a bad thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I not say at one time "I will never like Coldplay" or "Coldplay is really weird" or " Just turn that off right now!"? You know, something along those lines. Well, (un?) fortunately I believe I must admit that those words were a lie, fully and completely.
I like Coldplay, a lot.
So yes. I'm sorry. I just had to make things right, because I was sitting there knitting and listening to Coldplay and it struck me that my actions do not match up with my past words. I guess I should have paid more attention when I listened to them for 60 minutes+ straight a couple weeks ago.
Another thought. Going back on my word on Coldplay is almost nothing except a few people will grin triumphantly at my declaration. But, what about the bigger things we say and then our actions don't match up? Or the things we do and then our words don't match?
What about them?
4 comments:
ah coldplay. everyone comes around eventually :)
interesting.
I'm grinning alright :P.
Goood to hear you've been converted to the good side :P.
i love Coldplay too. thanks to Luke, Jon and Keith. :)
That's exactly who made me fall in love with Coldplay.:) Though Keith probably get's the most credit.
Post a Comment