I say some pretty jerkish things.
--
I wrote this a couple weeks ago in a notebook and I'm going to post it.
"I play a game, a game of guessing. A game in which people are left hanging....wondering....waiting. I don't think I'd describe it as lying, no, it's more like being everywhere, but nowhere so someone can't pinpoint it. It's not wrong, but I'm tired of explaining and people's judgemental glances. So the question to myself is do I rather confused and worried looks than "all-knowing" smiles? I don't know yet. Covering over, spreading out. I'll try to stay alert in case I get into lying because that's not the goal. Lying never got anybody anywhere."
I can't remember what was on my mind when I wrote this, but for some reason it still feels relevent. Maybe this is jerkish too.
--
Sentimental Alert!
I was looking through pictures from the past year and I just couldn't help but tear up.
So many good things have happened this year. Gah. I can't even start. I look through the images at a lot of smiling..or almost... faces and I see my friends and family and my daycare children. Sigh. The biggest thing I noticed was the change in people's hairstyles. and..err haircolour....it's a rather prominent part of oneself, especially in photos. Maybe I'll do something new with my hair.:P
--
"Shiver" by Coldplay = friendship. (or one idea of it.:P)
--
I'm sorry for being :
1) Confusing
2) Frustrating
3) Depressing
and therefore making you :
1) confused
2) frustrated
3) worried
--
I can be jerkish.
--
Make me laugh.:)
3 comments:
wow that take guts to admit that about yourself.. that is why i love you. your true to yourself.
glad to hang out with you at before the concert yesterday Kathleen. you're fun to be with. i love you.
ahahahaha
"I just couldn't help but tear up."
i thought you meant you actually TORE the pciturse in half,
making that jerkish of you.
because you perhaps really disliked the person.
hahahaha.
my bad.
but i got it now. :P
:)
Post a Comment