Thursday, August 30, 2007

how do you see me?

I'm doing this personality course of sorts and one of the questions is "get your friends to give another perspective on yourself." So that's what I'm asking you. It's supposed to be a positively driven opinion, so uhmm, yeah, I ask that you keep it positive. lol. I don't think my friends are that cruel, it just says that you should make sure "they" know how it's sort of supposed to be.
If you'd like to share your perspective on me, you can either comment so anyone else can see, or you can email me. It's your choice. Isn't (almost) everything?

Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nobody has answered.. that's because it's too hard to describe how you see somebody in one little comment. but.. if i were to give you a very shallow description i would say that, the little i know of you, i see you as somebody striving a lot to be honest, with a deep, welcoming love for people around you, no matter who they are. there. those would be two things that strike me about you.