Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Camping

the rock.
lake mazinaw.
the most romantic spot there.
the lagoon.
the rock again.

Ahhh, where to start. Camping was in fact NOT what I expected, but what did I expect it to be? I do not really know. I suppose I thought it would be less stressful and more relaxing. Now it was beautiful. Bon Echo always is, and always has been, but it was not praticularly relaxing, but I did do A LOT of thinking and made some minor decisions.
Yellow kayaks are so cool.
Crashing into people (on a bike) also on my bike brings TOO much joy...and a few bruises.
I have to admit it was a good experience in a twisted sort of way. I needed something like that. Yeah, I don't expect you to completely follow that line of logic.
Green grass is so nice.
People watching is seemingly joyous, as well as extremely annoying, it leaves me shaking my head sometimes.
I think that's all I want to say.

1 comment:

Mal said...

hah..well.. the crashing into people on a bike while your on a bike sounds ODDLY familiar..i'm sure your not referring to that incident though..it just sounds like a reoccurance. lol im just yanking your chain